Obscurity's Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:36 pm
Latest topics
» The Rebels- Continued- Private
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 am by everglow116

» Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet.
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:53 pm by black_wolf21

» Added New Forum!
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm by everglow116

» Leaving for a bit
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 pm by everglow116

» A bit of help?
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 pm by everglow116

» Idea... please read if you want to know...
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm by Guest

» So here's the deal:
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm by Guest

» Im back in the guild
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm by Smokelives

» Welcome Everyone!
Idea... please read if you want to know... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 pm by Smokelives

Idea... please read if you want to know...

Go down

Idea... please read if you want to know... Empty Re: Idea... please read if you want to know...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

I was thinking about writing a story once.....

You can use both of my characters, their bios are pretty straight forward so it should help.

Back to top Go down

Idea... please read if you want to know... Empty Re: Idea... please read if you want to know...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Hah, well, if you want so information about my characters,
Elsie is pretty much an insane woman stalking random people.
And Taylor is a vampire who has a voice inside her head, causing her to talk to herself quite often. :/ Hah.
It's just easier to read their pages, but I haven't finished them yet, so I'll let you know when I'm done, and I think writing a novel about the guild is a wonderful idea.
I tried doing that once, but it was a major fail.
I only focused on three characters. :/

Back to top Go down

Idea... please read if you want to know... Empty Cool

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Cool idea, the whole novel thingy. Very Happy I'm a writer myself so if you need any help on ideas or combining stories just ask and I'll help! You can use any of my charries. I love them all. *huggles charrie* cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:09 pm

tongue

Back to top Go down

Idea... please read if you want to know... Empty Idea... please read if you want to know...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Ya... hoping to make this guild special... I wanted to write a novel based on the wonderful stories of the characters, so please get your intros done so I can list your screen name and character into my document Idea study

Those who want their characters accounted for the novel being written about the guild and its stories, please tell me how you want your characters to be in included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down