Obscurity's Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:36 pm
Latest topics
» The Rebels- Continued- Private
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 am by everglow116

» Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet.
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:53 pm by black_wolf21

» Added New Forum!
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm by everglow116

» Leaving for a bit
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 pm by everglow116

» A bit of help?
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 pm by everglow116

» Idea... please read if you want to know...
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm by Guest

» So here's the deal:
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm by Guest

» Im back in the guild
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm by Smokelives

» Welcome Everyone!
Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 pm by Smokelives

Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet.

2 posters

Go down

Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. Empty Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet.

Post by black_wolf21 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 am

Haruka stared over the ground. The area was known as the battle grounds, and the name betrayed that well. Haruka brushed a hand over her hair, tucking it behind her ear. She pulled her gun out of her shealth for it, and carried it into the feild, like it was her life line. She came here just to see what was around here, and to test her powers that had seem to stop working of the late.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. Empty Re: Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet.

Post by Smokelives Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Bran had been flying the war zone all day, he often came here to see how the war was doing. Usually sticking to the Day Ones' side but today he ventured further into the pit of the war zone.
People fighting, weapons from guns to knives. Bran was in the middle of the war field when his beautiful raven wing was struck by a stray bullet. He shifted into his demi form hoping to try and steady himself before crashing to the ground.
With no luck Bran hit the ground, landing on his stomach, his teeth clenched from the pain. Bran was unable to shift back into a human with his injured wing, he used his other wing to cover himself so he could look at his bum wing.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

http://smokelives2011.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet. Empty Re: Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet.

Post by black_wolf21 Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Haruka ran towards where she saw the bird fall down. She walked over, with her gun pointed towards the, now turned, human. She sighed and whispered, "Animals that aren't fit to live in this world should die now." She put her finger on the trigger.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 pm

A girl stood over Bran pointing her gun at him. Standing Bran placed a hand over the muzzle of the gun, "And who decides who's is unfit?" Bran almost growled, no one had the right to play God.
Bran stood with his left wing drenched in blood. He had no idea if the girl in front of him was an foe or ally. At this point he didn't care, Bran was no more an animal than this girl.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:58 pm

"I could not play god, because I could show you no mercy." She smacked the mans hand and pointed the gun again, this time, more seriously. "The weak will always die in the end." Her words were like ice, cutting where it could.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 pm

[ooc]Um, your character can't have heard the "no one had the right to play God" comment from my character, that was in his thoughts...[/ooc]

Bran laughed standing strong, he may be injured but he was most definitely not weak. "And are you so weak that you need a gun to protect you?" Bran started pacing around the girl, Bran didn't fear a gun, he didn't fear death. "If you really wish to kill me, then why not do it with pride and honor? Put the gun down, it's more of a sign of weakness than my injured wing." Bran touched his wing, the dark blood blended in with his black wing, it was bleeding quite bad but his animal metabolism should make recovery pretty fast.
Bran wasn't scared, if this girl wanted to fight then so be it but first Bran should know what side this girl rides with, he would hate to hurt a Day One.
"What side are you fighting for in this war? Wouldn't that just suck if you shot me and we both reside on the same side?"
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:19 pm

OOC// Opps! Sorry. I'm out of it today DX

bic: Hakura laid the gun on the ground. She looked at the man and said, "I fight for the Day." She got in a ready stance, making her gloved hands into tight hands. "Even if your a Day, that doesn't mean we can't fight. It might be harder for you, but it's the way life flows." She smiled and felt power surge through her.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:02 pm

[ooc] It's okay ^.^ [/ooc]

Bran stopped pacing, he would not fight someone of his own side. "I refuse to fight with you, especially in a place like this and I can't harm a girl." Bran was old fashioned, he would only attack a girl if he saw necessary.
"And do you really want to fight out here? With Night Ones around? You're only giving them the satisfaction of watching two Day Ones fight each other like fools." Bran was not going to make himself a fool in front of the other side.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 pm

"Don't call me a fool." She looked around. "What ever." Hakura picked up her gun, put it in her shealth and walked away, not wanting to talk to the creature anymore. She wanted to test her skills, not just walk away. She paced, the dust picking up after her, and night soon eclisping them.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Bran started to walk after the girl, she acted like she would attack anyone on either side. "I wasn't calling you a fool, I was simply stating that allies fighting where the enemies can watch would be foolish." It was starting to get dark and Bran had never set foot on this war zone, he had only flown over.
Being too injured to fly Bran would have to walk out of this place, but he had no idea of where to go, he might walk straight into a Night One base.
"So, you won't be kind enough to direct me out of this place, would you?"
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am

"I don't care. Just follow." She pulled out a bandage and threw it at Bran. "Take care of that." Hakura sighed and kept walking. She was in a bad mood already. All she wanted was to test her skills, and attacking a Day One was not her brightest idea. She didn't even want to think about fighting right now, but the nagging sense that she wanted to was still in the back of her mind.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Bran took the bandage, although he couldn't just bandage his wing but he could sop up some of the blood. Bran fluffed and primped his wing, it would heal but it would take some time.
Following the girl, he gathered she was fairly angsty. "I didn't catch your name? I'm Bran." Bran figured conversation would be nice until he got out of here.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 pm

"Hakura." She pulled out a book at sat down in the nearest grass area, and tried not to make much converstaion. The book she was reading was Gone. The new world didn't make books, you just had the books that everyone else left around.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Bran nodded, "Well nice meeting you." He watched as Hakura pulled out a book and sat. Bran wasn't sure that the war zone was a great place to sit and read. They were in the middle of the fighting and the chances of being hit by ricochet weapon or getting tangled in a fight were quite high.
"Ummm...Don't you think it would be a better idea to get out of the war zone before relaxing?" Bran asked still standing.

Last edited by Smokelives on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

"Why?" She didn't look at him, she just kept her face pointed towards the book. Her hair fell in front of her, cloaking her in some ways. She swipped a hand across her hair, tucking it behind a ear. She sighed. "Its never a bad time to read, besides, no one hits a women. Well some do, but they dont see tomorrow." She smiled at her book, but Bran wouldn't have been able to see it. Memories came flooding back of her old life...her normal life.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Bran was still uncomfortable and this girl was starting to kind of creep him out. "Now is a bad time to read!" Bran exclaimed, he enjoyed keeping the limbs he had.
And what did being a women make it any safer for her? "You know just being female isn't going to keep a Night One from attacking you, especially if the Night One is female as well!" It angered Bran how so assured this girl was of her safety. Bran looked around, if this girl was just going to sit here and read, he might as well find his way out of this bloody pit.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Hakura smiled at him and tucked the book away. "I do have a name. Hakura. Use it." She got up and started to walk away. "If were making a little team here, we might as well have the name thing down." Hakura kept walking, until she heard a nosie to the left of her. She turned and noticed a 2 young boys sitting and smiling at the two. They both smiled, sharp teeth shinning.
((Random people to fight. Very Happy ))
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

[ooc]Bran had no reason to use her name...he never needed to say it? He knows her name.[/ooc]

Bran looked at the girl in confusion, "I heard your name the first time...I never needed to call you by your name..." Bran began to wonder if she was bipolar. Bran looked towards the two boys, they looked to be in their mid-teens. Bran had always supported the Day side but he was never much for war, he preferred to support the Day through safer, less abusive ways. And the vampires were obviously much older than they appeared but he still had trouble attacking a kid, even if only in appearance.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:02 pm

OOC// sorry, forgot.

Hakura looked at the boys before one walked closer. He smiled and said, "Well, seems your friend is bleeding...such a problem!" The other vampire walked over and looked at Bran, not smiling. "He looks good." Hakura pulled out her gun and pointed it at one. "Were not here for your lunch." She moved closer to Bran, but slowly.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm

[ooc] Haha it's fine ^.^ [/ooc]

Bran watched the boys come nearer, the foul little things want a taste of Bran? He didn't care for these creatures. Bringing his wings behind him and moving behind Hakura, she did have the fire power.
"You wouldn't happen to have a flame thrower would you?" Bran was pretty sure a gun shot wouldn't kill these vampires, slow them down yes, but not kill.
Bran could defend himself, but he really didn't want a fight.

Last edited by Smokelives on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:21 pm

"No...I have a gernade, but that would blow up to much." She tightened her grip on the gun, and looked at the boys getting closer, and her stepping back. The one laughed. "Were only going to take a taste." The one rolled his eyes and sighed. "We will kill you." The one leaped at her, the biggest one. She shot once.
BANG!
The Vampire dodged it, and charged again, smashing full into her. She struggled on the ground and smacked the vampire across the face, but it didn't phase him.

OOC// You can control the other. ;D
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Bran's eyes widened, he was glad she had a grenade but grateful that she didn't use it. At this close range the blast of a grenade would take out Hakura and Bran. Taking a few steps back Bran watched as one of the vampires leapt at Hakura, taking her to the ground. He rushed to her, shifting into a raven ignoring the pain. Bran saw Hakura smash her gun to the boys face, with no avail.
Bran got one peck to the boys face before the other vampire jumped for him, Bran shifted to his demi form as he landed with his back to the ground. His wings spread wide underneath him. He held the vampire by the neck pushing themselves to a standing position. He held the vampire to arms length, trying to think of what he could do.

Last edited by Smokelives on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Hakura's mind raced with the aderaline rush. She suddenly remembered her new found power. She gripped her fingers around the vampires neck. She suddenly felt a painful shock going through her to the vampire. Its eyes screamed, as it could not. The pain left her, and she releashed the vampire. She looked at the effect of her attack, to herself and the vampire. The Vampire was slowly coming around. She ran to get her gun, and reversed it to the sword mode. She ran over and stood over the vampire. She grabbed his hair and lunged the sword into his heart, ending it.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Bran watched Hakura out the corner of his eye, she handle that vampire well. Bran was at a loss with this vampire, he had no weapons and his natural advantage of wings and the ability to take to the sky was pointless as long as this boy was groping him.
"Hey, a little help?" Bran called to Hakura.

Last edited by Smokelives on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 pm

She lunged over and pulled the blade through the vampire, the blade near Bran. She pushed off the dead vampire and helped up Bran. Hakura sighed and looked at the dead vampires. "Dang..."
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Bran shook out his wings, his left still a bit sore from the wound, but it was already healing well thanks to his raven metabolism. "Thanks." He said to Hakura. Shaking his head and staring at the vampires' still bodies, he didn't like to see this stuff but he knew it was necessary for the Day Ones cause.
"You got them good." Bran said grinning at Hakura.

Last edited by Smokelives on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Hakura grinned to Bran. She was suddenly glad he had been there. It was his first time using her power. If it had gone wrong, she didn't want to be the only one there to try and shrugg off the vampires. "Good job too." Her arm was twitching from the shock, still feeling energy in her body, sometimes still shocking her. She looked at the bodys and asked, "Should we hide them?"
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm

[ooc] You know what I just realized? I totally forgot that Bran was an air elemental... XD Oh and I realized I've been spelling Hakura's name wrong. Sorry! -fixes all posts-[/ooc]

Bran nodded and shrugged, "I didn't do much but distract." he said with a wink. With a flick of his finger Bran sent a small current of air at his face, cooling himself off, he then sent a current towards Hakura, intending to cool her off.
"Hmm." Bran was thinking of ways to cover the bodies, then taking a step back he sent a gust of wind to the ground, throwing dirt and dust all over the place. As the dust settled the bodies were covered in earth, not completely but enough for their cause. "There, good enough, no? I don't think they really deserve a proper burial." Bran smiled at Hakura.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 pm

"They dont need a burial serive. Their dirt to me now." She kicked some dirt on them as a sign of disrespect and then started to walk away. "We need to get away from here now..." She realized how she said we so easily, but she shrugged it and kept walking, trying to soath the shocking that was still going in her arm. She sighed and started to clean the blood that was on her sword. The sight of it almost made her vomit, but she kept herself from going that far.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Bran followed Hakura, he was glad to finally be leaving. He was probably late enough for work that his boss would just think he was skipping out. Not the greatest way to start a new career but oh well.
Bran watched Hakura, she was soothing her arm he wondered if she was okay. "Is your arm hurt?" Bran asked worried for her state.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 pm

"Oh." It wasn't as if the question caught her off guard, more like she didn't realize he notcied, or cared for that matter. "It's ok...It was the first time using that power..." She trailed off when she realized what could have happened to her if it had all gone wrong.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:51 am

Bran looked at her in shock, then confusion. "Well great time to start using your powers? I mean you could've killed us all." He winked at her, he thought it quite humorous. "But really, maybe someone should check out your arm." Bran was concerned for her health.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black_wolf21 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Hakura sighed and rolled her eyes. She held her arm up and smiled. "See? Fine." She put it down at her side and started to walk away. She knew he would follow. "I knew that we could have gotten killed, but with your wing bringing in so much blood, what was I supposed to do?" She winked at him, giving the joke back to him.
black_wolf21
black_wolf21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum