Obscurity's Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:36 pm
Latest topics
» The Rebels- Continued- Private
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 am by everglow116

» Can't take the heat? Well dodge my bullet.
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:53 pm by black_wolf21

» Added New Forum!
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm by everglow116

» Leaving for a bit
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 pm by everglow116

» A bit of help?
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 pm by everglow116

» Idea... please read if you want to know...
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm by Guest

» So here's the deal:
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm by Guest

» Im back in the guild
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm by Smokelives

» Welcome Everyone!
The Rebels- Continued- Private EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 pm by Smokelives

The Rebels- Continued- Private

2 posters

Go down

The Rebels- Continued- Private Empty The Rebels- Continued- Private

Post by Smokelives Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:06 am

Aleka woke to the smell of smoke and rotting carcass. Trying to roll over but finding her body too sore she layed there letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. 'What time is it?' Aleka thought, it was dark but she didn't think it could be that late.
As her eyes began to adjust she looked around spotting a familiar figure lying a few feet from her, Emmeline. She appeared to still be asleep but Aleka couldn't be sure. Stretching her aching leg Aleka tapped Emmeline's head with her foot, "Hey Em." Aleka whispered.

Last edited by Smokelives on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

http://smokelives2011.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rebels- Continued- Private Empty Re: The Rebels- Continued- Private

Post by everglow116 Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 am

Emmeline woke up to Aleka nudging her. her head was killing her, so were her fangs. She couldn't help but gag at the stench of the Warzone. It made her sick to her stomach. She thought of Nathair and Liam back at the camp, her heart pleading that they were safe.

She looked over at Aleka. "What?" she whispered back. "Are you okay?"

Zerrick had been following Emmeline and her friend as soon as they had been taken by the Day Ones. He was disgusted by their actions. He wanted to comfort Emmy, but he didn't want to scare her either. He stood hiding, keeping himself almost out of their view. Hoping she'd catch a glimpse of him.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3881457

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:41 am

Aleka smiled grateful that Emmeline was awake. "Yeah, I'm fine. What about you, still holdin' up?" Aleka caught the shape of a man's figure, thinking it was a Day soldier Aleka hushed herself, "I think we're being watched." Aleka whispered as quietly as possible. Trying to keep the guard from hearing.

After finding the soldiers' camp in the woods Nathair wondered where the prisoners of war would be taken. The only place he could think of could be the war zone.
Nathair had spent the whole next day circling the giant pit that was the war zone. He had spilt from Liam so they could cover more ground, opting to meet up again to give updates.
Nathair had found a small base of Day One's in the North East corner of the war zone, and deciding it would be a place to start looking for the girls. Now Nathair waited for Liam to arrive.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:56 am

Emmeline nodded, "I'm holding up okay, I guess." she whispered. She was alarmed that someone could be watching them, why them? They're innocent girl for heaven's sake. She looked in the direction of the guard. "I don't think it's a guard..." she said, her voice trailing off.

Zerrick watched the two girls talking for the next few moments. They suspected something, they were looking his way. His heart leapt. He decided to be gutsy and help them, he wanted to be friends or more than that with his Emmy. He walked over stealthily and made to them. "Hey Emmeline, do you remember me?" he whispered. He looked at her hoping she would remember.

Liam flew for as long as he possibly could, searching the gruesome war zone. It sickened him. As he saw the killing, the fighting, the horrible things happening, he searched for the girls. He soon found a base camp that the Day Ones had. He flew back to meet Nathair.
"Hey," he said, "I think I've got a place to look."
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Aleka looked at the man who adressed Emmeline. "Do you know this guy?" She asked hoping by luck they could get out of this place. But this guy could still be a Day One."Look could you let us go, we have no side in this war." All Aleka wanted to do was go back to their little camp, and she prayed the boys were okay.

Nathair nodded, "I found a place too, I heard them talking about captives." Nathair explained as he pointed to the North East where he had found the small base. Nathair had slithered over there unnoticed, one place people really didn't look was up, he heard a couple soldiers discussing "options" for their new captives. Some of what he heard was sickening, some just plain rude.
"I think we should hurry, I don't know what these soldiers have planned."
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Emmeline's gaze shifted from Aleka to the strange guy speaking to her. "I don't know..." she said, "He's familiar.." She was confused, she knew that guy, but she didn't know where from. She addressed Aleka, "Hey, I don't know what's going on, besides the fact that we're captured. I'm tired and I want out." she said almost pleadingly. "Will you help us?" she said to the guy. Emmeline's thoughts slowly drifted to Liam and Nathair, she hoped they were alright, she wanted to be back in her sleeping bag. She said a silent prayer, hoping they were unharmed.

Zerrick took her not remember him as a slap in the face. His only memory was of her. Only her. He must make her remember. "I'm Zerrick," he said, "I'll help you both. I'm not on any side." He looked at the girls, readying himself to help them escape.

Liam listened to Nathair's explanation. When he flew he hadn't heard a thing, he just saw the gruesome acts they did. "Let's get to it then." He was worried for the girls' safety.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Aleka looked from Emmeline to the guy, Zerrick. The way he looked at Emmeline irked Aleka. Pressing her hand into the ground to stand Aleka realized how much pain she was in, she sucked it up before she letting the pain show on her face.
Stretching as she stood she looked from Emmeline to Zerrick, "How are we going to out of here? There are enemy soldiers everywhere." Aleka ran a hand through her hair, it was greasy and dirty as was the rest of her body. Aleka shivered, she hated feeling this disgusting.

"We can't just walk into the base..." Nathair said as if to himself. "Have you ever seen a snake play dead?" he asked Liam. He had an idea in mind but he didn't know if they could pull it off.
"I'm going to need you to shift when I do. You'll have to carry me into the base and dropped me off, then you will need to find a place to land and shift back. This way we can get it unnoticed." It was the best idea Nathair could come up with in a short amount of time. They could play the whole hawk eat snake role, it might just be witty enough to work.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 am

Emmeline rolled her eyes. This was not the time or place for trying to remember a person. She was covered in grime, her hair was tangled and she wanted to go back to camp. Emmeline gave Aleka a look of desperation, she didn't know what to do. She stood up, her side searing with pain from being handled by the Day Soldier.
She nodded at Aleka's last statement. "Yes, do you have a plan?" she asked Zerrick, "What can we possibly do to get out of here, unscathed?" She bit her lip a bit, while in thought.

Zerrick noticed that Aleka didn't like the way he was acting with Emmeline. He didn't mean to be that eager, he just was.
He smirked. 'I'll get us out easily' he thought. He looked at Aleka. "Well, I've got strength and speed on my side, we can leave with force." he said very confidently, he smiled widely and winked at Emmeline.

Liam looked at Nathair. Snake play dead? He could tell there was a plan in the making. Whatever it was, he was up for it. He wanted to hold Aleka in his arms. He pushed that thought from his mind and listened to what Nathair had to say.
"Man, that plan is fool proof!" Liam exclaimed, "It's amazing." He was game, he wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:14 am

Aleka frowned, "Are you sure force is the best way to get out of here?" She figured stealth would make more sense? Aleka was much better at sneaking her way out of situations rather than forcing her way through, but she would have the trust this guy...for now.
"Well, lead the way." She looked to Emmeline watching for her reaction.

Nathair smiled he had tried this idea once before. "Well the first time I tried this, it didn't work out so well but my partner wasn't a bird." He looked at Liam, "I'm ready when you are." Nathair said as he shifted into a sleek cobra, waiting to be lifted off the ground. He'd never flown before and definitely not like this.
Nathair shifted back suddenly, "Oh and please don't drop me." He told Liam with an airy laugh, shifting back into his second of a cobra.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 am

Emmeline's mouth dropped and went dry. "Are you insane?" she said, "I tried force, and looked what happened to me!" She was almost hysterical from the memories of those soldiers. She hugged herself. She just wanted Nathair near her.

Zerrick was in shock at Emmeline's reaction. He was at a loss for words. He looked to Aleka for help, but he didn't know if she would help either. He walked a bit closer to Emmeline and wrapped an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

Liam was estatic. "Well, I'm a bird. It should work better." he replied.
Liam shifted into his predatory hawk form and scooped up Nathair in his talons. He began to fly high up in the air and circled the base camp as not to look suspicious. As he flew, he saw Aleka and Emmeline with another guy on the ground. Liam let go of Nathair above the group and flew off to find a place to shift.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am

Aleka's jaw dropped, she walked over to Emmeline, removing Zerrick's arm from her shoulder. She eyed him, she didn't know where this complete stranger came from that made him think it's okay for him to invade a girl's personal space. Especially a girl he just met.
"It's okay Emmeline, we'll think of something." Aleka said hushing her in a soothing tone. She wanted to comfort Emmeline and keep her calm. If they stayed calm they could figure something out.
Aleka took one of Emmeline's hands and looked her in the eyes, "Don't worry, we WILL get out of here and we'll find Liam and Nathair. In fact I bet they are coming to save us right now, like a couple of knights in shining armor." She smiled but inside she worried too.

Nathair landed a little ways from the group, he didn't think they had seen him. But he did see their little scene, and he seeing some guy place his arm around Emmeline made him feel like sinking his teeth into the guy's leg. Nathair did appreciate Aleka for removing the arm around Emmeline, he would have to thank her later. He hoped Emmeline was okay, she seemed pretty upset.
Nathair looked from Emmeline to Aleka, deciding on who would be less likely shout when a snake slithered up their leg. Deciding on Emmeline, mostly because he just wanted to be near her, he slithered up to her ankle before shifting to his original form.
"Are you okay?" He asked hugging Emmeline but intending the question to be aimed for both girls. Before Aleka could ask, "Liam will be here shortly, he had to find a place to land and shift."

Aleka's heart skipped a beat when Nathair showed up, it meant that Liam should be here. "I'm fine." Aleka said smiling as she looked toward Zerrick, giving him a look that stated 'Better watch out boy, she's taken.'
Aleka hoped Nathair and Emmeline's little embrace would give the guy a clue to back off.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Emmeline continued with her near hysterics for a few more minutes and the way Zerrick was trying to hold her wasn't helping the cause. It made her even more stressed out. She didn't want to remember anything, she was happy with what she had now.
When Aleka pulled him away from her and comforted her, Emmeline began to regain her composure. Tears rolling down her face, she looked at Aleka and whined, "But, what if something happens?" After the knight in shining armor remark, she felt a whole lot better.
"Sorry." she hiccuped, looking at Aleka and Zerrick.

Zerrick gave Aleka a dirty look for moving his arm like that. Emmeline was his. They shared the world together before...the change. She was his heart. He couldn't throw a fit with Emmeline the way she was though. He clenched his jaw, crossed his arms and stayed quiet.
He noticed a snake slithering up Emmeline's leg, he was going to say something until it turned into a tall, fairly good looking guy, who embraced Emmeline. Zerrick wanted to strangle something.

Emmeline felt something crawling up her leg, she looked down for a moment and recognized the figure immediately. Her heart jumped.
It was Nathair.
After he shifted and hugged her, she felt safer. "I'm so-so." she replied trying to hide the fact that she had been crying. She nuzzled her face into Nathair's chest and relaxed for a brief moment. "Are you okay?" she inquired.

Liam landed a little far off from the base, hiding on the roof of one of the buildings, he decided to follow Nathair's lead and stay in his hawk form. He flew down quickly and landed on Aleka's shoulder. He saw the whole incident with Emmeline and the other guy. He knew Nathair wasn't happy about that at all.
He decided to shift quickly and he threw his arms around Aleka, without a second thought. "You alright?" he said, "I was worried sick." He looked over at the guy that had been with the girls. "Uh who's he?" he said.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Nathair rubbed Emmeline's back for a few moments. It was good just to see her. "Well don't worry. We will get out of here. Pinky promise." Nathair held up his pinky to Emmeline, with a grin on his face.
If they all could just cool their heads, they'd be able to get out, possibly even unharmed.
Nathair eyed the guy who had wrapped his arm around Emmeline, if this guy didn't watch it he would have veins full of poison in the near future.
"Who the 'ell is this guy?"

Aleka jumped when Liam landed on her shoulder, it felt just like a hand being placed on her shoulder. Aleka blushed as Liam hugged her.
"I'm fine, sore, but fine." Aleka hugged him back awkwardly. "H-how are you?"
Aleka was not accustomed to this kind of touching but she enjoyed it nonetheless. "That guy is Zerrick, we don't really know anything about him." Aleka glanced at Zerrick, he still made her feel uncomfortable.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Emmeline felt safe in Nathair's arms. She knew they'd get out alive, she was just way too stressed out for her own good. She took a deep breath and looked at Nathair. She smiled, "I'm going to hold you to that." She lifted her pinky and hooked hers with his.
"That's Zerrick," Emmeline said almost uncomfortably, "He's someone who says he knows me."
She looked at Zerrick for a moment. Then back at Nathair.

Liam blushed a little at his own fowardness. "At least you're okay." he told her, "I was just scared, we found you so we'll be back at camp soon."
At least that's what he hoped. He wasn't certain what was going to happen.
Liam eyed Zerrick not sure what to make of him. He trusted Emmeline's judgment though.

Zerrick clenched his jaw at Nathair. He didn't like him already. 'How dare he hug Emmy?'he thought. 'Well, maybe if I play my cards right, I'll get in with the group and closer to Emmy.'
Zerrick stood up and put on a slight smile. "Hello, I'm Zerrick. I'm an old friend of Emmeline's, even though she doesn't remember me. I'm here to help out if you guys don't mind." His gaze scanned from across the group, while he waited for an answer.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Nathair stood closely behind Emmeline, he looked Zerrick up and down. He still didn't trust him or his intentions. "What brings you to a Day One base in the middle of this war zone?" Nathair looked from Aleka to Liam and lastly to Emmeline before setting his gaze back towards Zerrick. They really didn't have time to do an interview of this guy, a Day One guard would be coming to get their "captives" shortly.
"Lets look around and see if we can find some weapons." Nathair had his katana still on him but besides getting everyone else suited with a weapon it would be nice to steal some Day One weaponry. Nathair smiled at this, stealing their weapons, how will the Day Ones fight without them? Laughing inside Nathair wondered why people with powers as they had needed weapons, guns especially.

Aleka nodded at Liam, she was use to these situations her past training prepared her for as much and more. Even as sore as she was this pain would never compare to the pain she had been through, pain that was meant to prepare her for the most gruesome times.
Aleka agreed with Nathair, they should find some Day One weapons and make off with them. Starting to poke around a bit Aleka spotted a pair of elbow blades, with intricate tribal designs carved into the blade. She instantly recognized them. They were her weapon of choice, next to her own claws, when she was training.
Staring at them now only reminded her of why she ran, her Empress had and obviously still is supplying both sides with weapons. Aleka ran a finger down one of the blade's edge staring at them dazed. "My Empress..." slipped from her lips.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Zerrick sighed, he knew Nathair was going to make his life difficult, especially with Emmeline in the picture. He ran his fingers through his hair for a moment, while thinking of a well-spoken answer to Nathair's question. 'What am I doing in the Day One's Base?' he thought, 'Saving my precious Emmeline, something you took longer to do than I.'
Zerrick kept his face almost emotionless, his features softened, just a little, at the thought of Emmeline defending him after Nathair's comments. "I am at this 'lovely' base camp, rescuing an old childhood friend." he said, "I was attempting to help but Emmy was a little stressed out. But I think this isn't the time for for standing here and contemplating scenarios. I don't need a weapon, Vampires acquire skills after they've been turned."

Emmeline listened to Nathair's comment about the weapons, for the most part she knew that he, Liam and Aleka needed them to defend themselves. She had the power of the elements on her side, along with her fangs. She was just going to have to please him by asking for some daggers of sorts.
"Well, Nathair, hon, you know I can freeze things, and I've got my fangs, but I'd feel a bit safer with a dagger, or smaller, compact knife." she said softly, "And I think it would be in our best interests to let Zerrick stay in the group for now. The more the easier it will be to fight." She turned around to look at Nathair. She ran her finger down his tattoo, like she had before, just to calm him down a bit. Afterward, she turned to Aleka and Liam to see what they had in mind.

Liam looked at the three, Zerrick, Nathair and Emmeline, it was like watching a soap opera or something. 'Talk about your bizarre love triangles.'he thought. Liam wanted out, that's all. The fighting, arguing, and his feelings made him almost want to run back to where he was from. He couldn't do that. His Shifter Clan rejected him after he refused to start a Second War within the groups of other Shifters. When Aleka mentioned her Empress, he knew who she was talking about. His Czar hated the Empress, passionately. "Sounds like the Czar is helping out too." he said meekly. Looking at the sleekly made sabers on the ground, they were usually Night Ones weapons, he figured they were from POWS, or from Night casualties.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Nathair looked towards this Zerrick guy, he was kind of cocky. "I know we don't have the time to learn much about you, that's why I changed the subject." Nathair looked around at the weapons, he would never actually need a weapon in his demi form, with the fangs and venom of a king cobra and not to mention the reflexes to go with it. He was trained with his katana, he needed nothing more but stealing weapons would still have an impact on the pathetic Day One soldiers.
Nathair looked at Emmeline, "I know you can freeze things, I don't need a weapon either." He glanced at Zerrick who had made his point that vampires didn't need weapons, but neither did a shape-shifter.
A chill ran up Nathair's spine as Emmeline ran her finger down his tattoo, it was nice.
At hearing Aleka's voice he looked toward her, she seemed to be in a trance as she ran her hands over all the weapons. Nathair figured Aleka would need a weapon much less than he, a tiger could take out a man easily.
Nathair wondered if someone should pull Aleka from her own mind, bring her back to the present.

Aleka had not heard a word from the group, she was stuck in her past. The memories that had once been her enjoyment now haunted her. Memories of training to be the head of her Empire's Elite Guard, she had trained in just about any weapon you could throw her way. She was the head guard of her entire Empire, she was second in command next to her Empress and her heirs. Aleka was considered to be a one man, well one woman army, if she could keep her emotions and morals out of the way.
'If I only had kept my personal feelings locked up...' Aleka thought to herself. Her Empress supplied both sides of this war, she kept both sides fueled. Maybe Aleka had thought too quickly of her Empress's dealings, if the war between Night and Day continued it kept her Empire from the same fate and helped her Empire prosper. Aleka shook her head, 'How could I even think that my Empress's hand in this war was good?'
Aleka looked around at the group, she had no clue what had passed between them and she didn't care to know, all she wanted was to be free of this place. She grabbed the elbow blades, placing them on the respective arms and flipping them about in ways only someone trained could manage. Elbow blades had always been her favored weapon, they were the deadliest weapon in her hands besides her own claws. But when not shifted and refusing to fight in her demi form, Aleka would always choose her elbow blades.
Aleka looked at the group, she could devise plans, strategies, and formations unthinkable but as she could see, Nathair liked to take charge. she rolled her eyes at Nathair and looked towards Liam.
Splitting up would give them all less of a chance to be caught, large groups attract attention. "Since you and Nathair are already a great team, you two take to the right. Em, you" she said looking at Zerrick, "and I will take to the left. It would be best not to be seen at all, so Nathair, so please shut your yap." Aleka shot a sharp look from Nathair to Zerrick, they would need to get past their jealousy.

Nathair's jaw dropped as Aleka spoke, he was surprised they were splitting up to get out of here. "And who put you in charge?" Nathair shot back at Aleka. He did not want Zerrick and Emmeline together without him present.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Emmeline sighed, this was hopeless, too much testosterone between Zerrick and Nathair only caused more tension in the group. "Well excuse me, sorry about saying I could freeze things." Emmeline said, slightly irritated. She knew that Nathair was just angry about the whole Zerrick situation but still, she didn't like being spoken to that way.
She flipped her hair, like she usually does when she's nervous or feels tension. She quickly decided to go and grab two daggers and twirled them artfully in her hands. She had lovely reflexes and knew how to fight. Her memory of certain things may be lost, but she remembers how to defend herself.
Emmeline looked at Nathair, and the rest of the group. She nodded and agreed with Aleka, "Yes, I'll go with you." she said quite sternly, still annoyed with Nathair, she moved over to where Aleka was, and stood her ground. "Nathair, we're just splitting up for a little while longer, we'll be fine." she said, her voice softening, she felt bad for being so rude after what he went through to find them.

Liam put an arm on Aleka's shoulder, he knew what she was going through with her 'Empress' issues and all. The Czar banished him, because of his lack of taking part in fueling the war further. He needed to calm everyone down. That was the basic first step. He held on to his saber, and took a glance at each of the members. "We all, need to put our differences aside." he said, "Now. Emmeline, just calm down, Zerrick, I don't know you, but just chill, Nathair and Aleka just stop!" he was almost yelling.
"We're going to get caught standing here like a bunch of buffoons." he gestured to the Tower, "They're going to notice something's up soon. So let's just go swiftly and quickly out of here with Aleka's plan. Zerrick you'll go with us. We'll decide if you stay in the group or not."
Liam felt good, he felt empowered almost standing up to the group. "Let's get ready to go."

Zerrick stood crossing his arms, feeling the tension. 'I'm just going to have to get through this.'he thought to himself. He smirked at how Emmy was being so feisty with Nathair. That was how he remembered her, sort of. She developed a backbone which was surprising.
Zerrick listened to everyone's plans and arguments. Liam was the voice of reason, he supposed. "Liam, right?" he said, "I agree with your and Aleka's plan."
He knew he was an asset to the Rebels, ready to fight, at all costs.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Nathair took his hand placing his thumb on his left temple and his middle finger on the right rubbing in slow circles, he had a naturally calm and laid back personality but he wasn't use to jealousy. Nodding his head he looked at Emmeline and Aleka, "I'm sorry for snapping at you both." Nathair needed to calm down and chill like he use to be, when he was alone.
"And Liam no need to yell at Aleka, she's been the calm one. I'm just...I don't know." Nathair looked away, grabbing as many knives, daggers, and small and medium sized weapons as possible, but he would only be using one, his katana. Nathair shifted into his demi form readying himself, he didn't care if Zerrick came with him a Liam, as long as he wasn't with Emmeline.

Aleka stepped away from Liam, she felt hurt that he had yelled at her. She had yet to raise her voice above a whisper. She was just trying to take charge, it was in her nature. She was powerful but reserved and she knew when to be.
Following Nathair's lead she grabbed some extra weapons, she could use these to her imagination, all of these were weapons she'd been forced to master. "Yes Zerrick, you'd better go with Liam and Nathair. You might find out that you get along." Aleka shrugged slipping into military persona.
"Are you ready?" Aleka asked Emmeline as she dug her hands into the ground, scooping up dirt to rub over her pale skin. Camouflage, even as her second form a white tiger would stick out but she could make do with an all natural camouflage.
She took one more look at the boys, her eyes lingering on Liam, she already forgave him for raising his voice at her. She was saddened, they had just reunited and yet again they would split up.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Emmeline was amazed at Liam's assertiveness. They all just had to basically calm down. She was emotional and that was her own issue, but she needed to stop being so petty. "I'm almost ready, Aleka, just one second." she said.
Emmeline hurried over to the boys for a moment, and she quicky wrapped her arms around Nathair and gave him a kiss. She missed him, and that kiss to her, was a promise they'd see each other again soon. She squeezed his hand and then went back to Aleka. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." she sighed, following Aleka's example, she picked up some dirt and put it on her face. She tied her hair into a bun and was ready for combat. "Oh, and boys, do get along." she said, her gaze lingering on Nathair.

Liam felt the color rush to his cheeks, he felt bad for almost yelling down Aleka. He didn't mean to do that. He just needed the order so they wouldn't get killed. "Let's just get out of here, as soon as possible." he said, "I'm sorry for being a jerk." He walked over and embraced Aleka for a second and went back to the group. "Ready you two?" he was anxious to get out of there after Emmeline had hugged Nathair like that. Zerrick didn't seem to happy.

Zerrick was shocked at Emmeline's affection for Nathair. He was a pompous, arrogant, jerk. She deserved better. He let it go for the time being, they needed out of the Base Camp. "Let's go then," he said, "The quicker we're out of here the better." He began to start walking, not looking back, still fuming at Nathair.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Nathair was surprised at the kiss from Emmeline, he barely had a chance to kiss her back. He was surprised that she had kissed him in his demi form, although they both shared something in common when he was half shifted. Fangs. Oh the beauty of fangs, he was kind of glad Emmeline was a vampire. A beautiful one at that.
He squeezed her hand before letting go, "We will get out of here," he looked at Zerrick, "All of us will get out of here." Nathair told the group and as a coming to terms with Zerrick. Even if Nathair didn't like him, Nathair would see to it that all five of them made it out safely.

Aleka hugged Liam back, she couldn't be mad at him, he was only caring for everyone's safety. Aleka threw some mud and dirt at the boys. "Cover up boys." She said with a wink, it would be best that they all left in good spirit.
Aleka placed her left hand on Emmeline's arm, lightly pulling her towards their exit. "Don't worry Em, everything will be alright." She looked over her shoulder be for walking out, "See you on the other side guys!" Aleka said as she started walking the opposite direction of the boys.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 am

Emmeline was elated yet saddened that her kiss with Nathair hadn't lasted very long. She knew the promise she made will be kept. She smiled at Aleka and kept following her lead. "We'll be home soon," she said to herself mostly, "We'll all be okay."
She twirled her daggers, it was entertainment for her. She readied her fangs as well, in a quick battle stance just in case something should happen.

Zerrick stopped his walking. He had to get along to survive with the group. He turned to look at Nathair. "Truce?" he said, extending his hand. He was ready to just get out of there.

Liam didn't want Aleka to let go of her embrace. He knew that they needed to split up for their own good. He smirked as Aleka threw dirt at all of them. "We'll see you soon." he said, "Be safe."
He only hoped that they would all get out of there unscathed. The Day One were going to be suspicious if they're two loveliest captives were missing.
Liam turned to Zarrick and Nathair, ready to get going.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm

As Aleka and Emmeline continued their way she was glad they had split up into boys and girls, they had different thought processes and bringing a boy to a cat fight wouldn't be so smart. Out of the corner of her eye, Aleka watched Emmeline twirl her daggers pinpointing each and every moment she could have disarmed or taken advantage of Emmeline. This was Aleka's way of readying her mind, she was raised a fighting machine and now was a time where her training could be of use.
Rounding a demolished building Aleka spotted their first Day soldier, he was standing possibly guarding some twenty yards from the girls. Aleka's mind and body practically begged to take him out. Turning towards Emmeline she placed a finger to her lips then tiptoeing behind the soldier she silently flipped her right elbow blade, bringing it to the soldier's jugular vein. With one quick slice the vein was pierced, the soldier would bleed out without the chance to ever call for help. The man groped Aleka as he collapsed to the ground, Aleka held his hand until he landed gently.
Aleka's eyes widened as her heart leapt to her throat, she had wanted to end this life so badly, 'Why did I feel this way?' she thought to herself in horror. She knelt to the man's side, holding his hand until he took his final breath. Her body in shock, her eyes wide in fear of herself, the water came to Aleka's eyes but she held back the tears. She sat looking at the cold-blooded murder she had committed.

Nathair looked from Zerrick's hand to Zerrick's face, from what he could tell Zerrick was being whole-hearted. Smiling, Nathair took his hand, "Truce." Their situation was looking better already.
Nathair kept walking with the group, it was quiet and they had yet to spot a single Day soldier. 'Where could they all be?' Nathair thought to himself, worrying for the girls' safety, he prayed they were unharmed.
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Emmeline innocently kept twirling her daggers. She was twirling them out of pure nerves. Getting out of the Base was going to be a pain and she knew it. Aleka seemed very good at this kind of combat, it scared her a little but she didn't let her know that. Emmeline kept quiet, following Aleka wherever she decided to take them.
As they stopped, and hid from the Day one soldier, Aleka shocked Emmeline by killing him without provocation.
Emmeline smelled the sweet scent of spilled blood and her senses changed. She had forgotten how long it had been since she last had blood to drink. Even though she say Aleka in dismay, Emmeline wanted at that spilled blood before that guy bled out.
Emmeline looked at Aleka's face, and gave her a quick embrace, "It's alright, it's to keep ourselves safe. I'll help get rid of evidence."
She quickly kid her daggers and glided over to the Day One and began to drink from the jugular vein that Aleka slashed through. She had a rush, she loved the taste of blood from a liar, and a cold hearted person stuck in their ways. That is what the Day One solider was. She finished drinking, and stood up. "C'mon, Aleka, we've no time to waste." she whispered.

Liam felt relieved after Zerrick and Nathair decided to have a truce. He wasn't planning on to put up with two little boys fighting over a girl, now matter how cute or sweet Emmeline was. He noticed that there weren't many soliders out. Something must be up. "Hey you guys," Liam whispered, "Don't you think it's a bit quiet for a Base?" The silence scared him the most, it wasn't a good sign.[/size

[size=11]Zerrick fell into a silence. He was contented with the truce that occurred with he and Nathair. Now, he wanted to focus on getting them out of the Base safely. Mostly unscathed, hopefully.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 pm

[OOC]The Rebels- Continued- Private Talim_sciv
Elbow blades, for anyone who doesn't know what they are. (This is Talim, she is my favorite Soul Calibur character) ^.^[/ooc]

Aleka sat in her own world, not hearing or seeing a thing Emmeline did. She just stared at her elbow blades drenched in blood. Slowly she stood using the soldier's shirt to wipe off the blood. No matter how wrong someone was in their life, they had every right to fight for it. Everyone's perspective of right and wrong was different...or was it? Did everyone deserve to fight for their lives? Aleka's emotions and feelings conflicted with her past training, and conflicted with her current state. She was loosing who she was, she didn't know what she believed in. Aleka flipped her blades forward inspecting for any remaining blood, she didn't want stains on the work of art her blades are. Seeing no blood she rotated them back laying against her arm.
Aleka looked around her taking in her surroundings, one way would lead to more Day soldiers, one to Night soldiers, and one to freedom. The air was full with smoke, it made breathing heavy and dampened eyesight but what it did tell was from what direction the burning came from, and that was definitely not the way they should head.
Aleka nodded to a path to the right, she was trying to think from an aerial point of view and where they may meet back up with the boys. She continued walking, maybe they wouldn't run into anymore soldiers...it seems like a light night for them.
"Hope the boys are having smooth sailing..." Aleka said absentmindedly, because in all honesty she felt absent of the mind.

Nathair shook his head, he remembered the view when Liam had flown him over here. Aleka had made the boys take the easy way out. "It's a bit odd but lets just keep moving, if we get out of here without any fighting then so be it." Nathair would be glad if they got out totally unnoticed, without a single situation.

[ooc]I really don't have any good ideas to go from here, so I hope you think of something. ;D[/ooc]
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:39 am

Emmeline sighed, she knew Aleka was a fighting machine, but her hardened heart was getting in the way of their safety. She decided to drop her own little hysterics and actually take the lead for once. She had fairly good night vision being a vampire and all, so it wouldn't be that much of a problem for her.
Before Aleka could go any father down the path she was leading them Emmeline grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Night Soldiers were heading down that way and it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. She looked around quickly and pulled Aleka down the path least traveled, it was where the dead corpses her thrown. The stench and sight horrified her, but it was the quickest way to get to the Woods. Emmeline saw the Wooded clearing just a couple hundred feet away from where they were. She could get home. Her clothes, hair and body were a mess. She didn't care so much as long as they were safe.

Liam listened to what Nathair had to say. He knew Aleka had taken the harder route, she was trying to be noble. It was stupid, but she could handle what life threw at her. "Let's get out of here." he said aloud, "Look over there." He pointed out the path to the Woods. "We're almost back to camp." he said.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 am

Aleka felt the tug on her arm, she shrugged it off. She could sense the Soldiers ahead, smell them. Her demi form was useful for that, but it was those soldiers that attracted her. She wanted to fight, needed it. The safe route didn't feel safe to her. And as she thought of the arieal view of overhead, this still was the path that would meet them back up with the boys. She looked at Emmeline square in the eyes, she didn't want Emmline to get hurt but Aleka needed this. And with that Aleka shifted bounding off to the path she originally chose. Smelling and hearing every being nearby, this would be her redemption. Letting the deep roar of a blood thirsty tiger rip from her lungs.

Nathair was enjoying the ease of the exit from the Day One base. Nathair's home was just a few yards away. But that's when he heard it, the deep roar of a tiger. Looking at Liam, Nathair could only think of one tiger in this area and if that was her, then Emmeline might be in trouble too. "They're in trouble! We have to go back!"
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:21 am

Emmeline felt Aleka shrug her off. She knew that Aleka had her own plans for everything, and that was the path that she was going to take. Emmeline looked at Aleka wide eyed as she turned into a tiger and lunged for the Night soldiers without provocation. This wasn't the time. It was most definitely the place, but not the time. "Aleka, don't!" Emmeline shrieked. She wasn't in the mood for a fight. Aleka wasn't going to listen though. That blood-curdling roar meant business. Em had no choice in the matter and grabbed her daggers, flashed her fangs, and readied for battle. She ran as quickly as she could for the nearest soldier and slashed at his neck, she dropped her daggers, and froze his arms, and began to feast on his blood, just another meal.
'Lovely,' she thought, 'The blood of a liar is my favorite.' She continued to drain the body until there was almost nothing left. She thought she heard rustling noises but disregarded them for the time being.

Liam heard the roar just as Nathair had. The girls had to be in some sort of trouble if Aleka had shifted. "We have to get over there. Now." he said. He was about to shift, to fly into the night sky, ready for whatever is to come. Liam made a promise to himself that they'd all get out safely. With that thought, Liam shifted into a hawk and flew over to where the girls were and saw the interesting sight, of the Night soldiers being mauled by Emmeline and Aleka.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm

OOC; I'm taking Zerrick out of this RP 3 charries is too much. no? Haha.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokelives Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:11 pm

[ooc]Awwh, I liked the idea of boys fighting over a girl.[/ooc]
Smokelives
Smokelives
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow116 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 am

ooc; Okay then I'll leave him in then. ;D More drama.
everglow116
everglow116
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum